Last modified by eMDPlugins - 3 years ago

Saunders Hall

490 West Campus Drive, Blacksburg 24061 USA

Saunders Hall is an academic building on the Ag Quad used primarily by the Department of Horticulture. The Department of Entomology uses space in this building, and the Plant Tissue lab and Soils lab are also in Saunders Hall. Saunders Hall was completed in 1931 and was originally known as the Dairy Husbandry Building.

CoursePhotoCourse IdCareerExcerpt