Last modified by eMDPlugins - 3 years ago

Shanks Hall

181 Turner St. NW, Blacksburg 24061 USA

Shanks Hall is an academic building that houses the English and Communication departments. Composed of an old section, known as Barracks No. 4 (completed in 1902), and a newer section (finished in 1958), Shanks Hall is situated on the site of Science Hall (Barracks No. 7). Shanks housed 320 men until it was converted to house 302 women in 1970. It was converted to academic office space in the 1990s. The latest remodel and small addition was completed in 2001

CoursePhotoCourse IdCareerExcerpt